Karl Marx Forum

Proletarians of all lands, unite!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

kenzu.....................

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karl Marx
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:01 pm

pruve it......

Vladimir Lenin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:03 pm

Your already wore proven in court, Evidence and witnesses wore quite "pruving"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karl Marx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:11 pm

ummm i had no trial buddy he just said bitch you r banned and that was the end of it.

Vladimir Lenin

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:17 pm

Well if you want you can after you come back, ask for him to show you evidance, you have the right to it I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karl Marx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:20 pm

tecknecally you always need to have evindance to convict someon but oh well.

Vladimir Lenin

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:49 pm

Yeah but Evidance can be not presented to publick knowlage due to secracy clausul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karl Marx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:55 pm

but its presented to the person accused of the crime.

you cant just be a cop and say: "hey you, youre coming to jail"

"why, what did i do?"

"you killed my mom"

"oh really. so whens the trial?"

"they already had it. your guilty"

Revolution

Male Number of posts : 28
Humor : xcfghh
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:47 pm

Kenzu's a good guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com
Karl Marx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:54 pm

weel i hate kenzu because hes a racest idealist authoritarian kinda guy

Revolution

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:17 am

Karl Marx wrote:
weel i hate kenzu because hes a racest idealist authoritarian kinda guy

How is he racist or authoritarian?
Back to top Go down
Karl Marx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:04 pm

wel basecly i hate him therefore hes evil.

Revolution

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:57 pm

Karl Marx wrote:
wel basecly i hate him therefore hes evil.

You do realize that you're not ACTUALLY Karl Marx? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Karl Marx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:01 pm

wat is my username? exacly. i am karl marx.

Revolution

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Karl Marx wrote:
wat is my username? exacly. i am karl marx.

Pankake.
Back to top Go down
Karl Marx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:34 pm

are you blind.............

i miss enviro

Revolution

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:06 pm

Karl Marx wrote:
are you blind.............

i miss enviro

What, did he leave the freaking internet?
Back to top Go down
Karl Marx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:20 pm

no i thot he was but he was phreaking me.

hezekhat

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:50 am

You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat You've been infected by the hezekhat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kenzu.....................   

Back to top Go down

kenzu.....................
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karl Marx Forum :: Other-
Jump to: